Friday, February 11, 2011

My Dogwood Tote Bag

This is it ladies! My new Dogwood tote. I looooove it soooooo much!
I took my time for picking the fabric to combine with my sweet Dogwood flowers. I decided to use this lime green tone gingham check for the gusset and bottom. I am so glad I made a right decision. It brought a perfect look  to the bag for my spring style. The handles are ready made colored leather imported from Japan. These handles were standing by in my stash for months. Eventually I found the role for them.


On the back, There is a zip pocket with a quality YKK zipper. (I bet you got to know how much I love those zippers made in Japan ;-)


For the closure I used a set of magnetic snaps. There are two inside pockets. One of them is for my cell phone. The size is perfect for carrying my everyday stuff. There is a medium weight fleece sewn in between the outer and the lining so it feels soft and steady.

I am sure this bag will be around as my every day bag from now on. Maybe, some ladies who love sewing will stop me and ask about the bag at Joann Fabric or a local fabric store where I shop once a while. (That kind of things have happened before. Of course I liked it!) If you see a woman who has this bag, it's me! Because this bag is one of a kind. 

Please stay warm and have a nice weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment