Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

For the last post of 2011, I made photo mosaics of my creations from the past year.  It seems I made lots of things, but on the other hand, I feel I could have done much more.

Stitches

Bags

Jewelries and Accessories

Other things

I am so glad I can welcome the new year with my family in peace. 2011 was very difficult time for us, Japanese people. There are still many signs of the damage caused by the earthquake and so many people are still suffering from loss and refuge. I hope they will have a better year, and also wish 2012 will be a hopeful year for all the people in the world. From the bottom of my heart.

I hope myself to improve my work and this blog in the new year. My goal is to post more tutorials and patterns here. And make much more things both for my job and myself (and my family). I want to improve my house more, and live healthier and happier. Too greed? Maybe. But I like to be ambitious at the start of the year. Because this coming year is like a big blank canvas yet! You could draw any picture on it. I might prefer to embroider on that :D

Thank you for your support for 2011
and
A HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Love, 
Hiromi

No comments:

Post a Comment