Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yeppie! My dream has come true!

I have been wanted to have a serger for years. And at last, I got my wish! Now I have a baby lock Lauren in my studio! Lauren is their entry level machine and it works just right for me. This will make my work much faster and let me discover the new world of sewing.  I am so excited! This morning I just started to play around and learn how it works.


Looks good!

Look what I finished with my new serger this morning! My new PJ pants!  It only took a couple hours to finish. I am so happy to make certain my new machine works well. And happy to have a new pair of PJ pants as well!
The material is cotton flannel. It feels warm and cozy.

I can't wait to move on to the next project. There are so many things on my TO SEW list. I probably should make a cover for my new machine for the next.

I hope you all started a good week. And HAPPY SERGING!

No comments:

Post a Comment