Monday, February 6, 2012

Things I am working on

Hello February! This month we have two birthdays in my family. Mine and my husband's. February is the darkest, coldest month here (and in Japan too). But also it is the time to be thankful for us that we have been living well for forty-some years :b

By the way, I have some projects going on at once as usual. I would like to show you peeks of it. As I mentioned at the beginning of the year, I am working on pattern making right now. I am starting with a couple of embroidery patterns. The first theme is roses. It is taking long time as I expected. because I am also learning to use drawing and photo editing software as well. It is hard but pretty much fun. I always like to learn something new.



From here, these are my private projects. This knitting below is going to be Nina's vest. I picked a neutral color from my yarn stash because this should be suitable as a school uniform, too. I am so enjoying to work on cable stitches. Hope I can finish this before spring's here.

I hope you can see what's going on in this picture. Yes! I am making a stuffed kitten. The materials are Nina's old fleece shirt and her baby clothes. Nina is a quite stuffed animal collector. Cats are one of her most favorite animals. The pattern is from this book.


I am hoping I could bring the patterns out in my Etsy shop soon. I will announce here when it is ready to be published. And I am thinking of new free tutorials in my mind. Please stay tuned!

Thank you for reading and have a happy crafty week!




No comments:

Post a Comment