Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Birthday present / Beads embroidered pouch

 One of my good friends had a big birthday on Sunday. I made a frame pouch for her. The fabric for the exterior is upholstery Jacquard. I love the color and the flower pattern but it felt a little too plain. So I added some beads and sequins to give some more glow on it.


The liner is my favorite floral print cotton canvas. There is a relatively large pocket inside to keep small items organized in the pouch.

I handed this pouch to her yesterday. And she said it was the most beautiful birthday present she ever has given. I think she has gotten something a bit more (^=^) beautiful before, but that was the best compliment for me. She just turned sixty, but she looks like she is only in early fifties. She is such a wonderful person showing me the way to enjoy living as a matured woman. Happy Birthday Linda!

1 comment:

  1. His is such a beautiful pouch :)

    I'm a new follower who came from Etsy Japan team.
    Yoroshiku onegaishimasu:)
    Hitomi
    http://hitomijewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete