Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This is it! / Embroidered Cloche

This is what I made with the embroidery of Lyly of the Incas. A cotton cloche!

I love it!

A very basic cloche shape. A hat in this shape is pretty much versatile. You can change the brim in several styles. And also you can wear the embroidery part in front or side.

I paid attention to stitch the design continuously from the crown to the brim.

The lining is a medium weight cotton canvas with white flower print in pistachio green back ground.

I am so happy with the result of this project. I am thinking to make another one with wider brim for blocking more of the sunlight. I have a quality linen fabric in pink for the next hat project. Still thinking what to stitch on it.

1 comment:

  1. Your design from the flower is well done, and the hat is very cute. I like the lining you chose.

    ReplyDelete