Monday, January 21, 2013

Little pretty things made with double sided Yo-Yo

I am glad I finally finished somethings made with double sided Yo-Yo to show you as I promised in the last post! Hope they will give you some inspirations. The tutorial for making Double sided Yo-Yo is here in the last post.



These are Yo-Yo Key fobs. I made Yo-Yo with a vintage Torchon lace tape and inserted pieces of wool felt to add some colors. Embellished with vintage metal buttons and some pearly beads. Straps are crocheted cords.




This is the lace tape I used.


And I made miniature Yo-Yo earrings too (^o^)! A Yo-Yo for the earring measures about 3/4" in diameter. Multicolored stripes make a nice radial pattern on the circle.





 Flower pattern in pink made a romantic pair of earrings.


These are fun things to make! A very quick project. You can make them when you want to wear them!

If you have a lace remnant or ribbons, you should try to make one of these! It's easy.





More Yo-Yo projects will be coming  in the future. Stay tuned! Thank you for reading, and HAPPY YO-YO MAKING!

2 comments: